Belle Of The Ball Consulting

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The Bold and the Beautiful

Necklaces! They are everywhere in every color and shape. But size must be big, and it must make a statement. For a while, I have been trying to find one that I really like to wear to work or just around. I often get dressed in a hurry and as I am walking out the door, I think hmmm, this outfit would be better if I had a really great necklace. I have hesitated with this trend because I don't usually like really big pieces of jewelry. I feel like though it can add something special and perhaps unusual to an old outfit. So I have begun my search, mostly online because I don't have that much time to drive from store to store. Here is what I have found



Garden statement necklace

Millie Martini Pendant

Sun Rise Nectar Necklace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home